Erase your tracks on the internet
When you surf the net, the websites you visit are recorded in your browser’s history. But you can delete the tracks you leave when you visit our website from your browser’s history. Here’s how.
Tip: To keep someone from taking you by surprise when your browsing our website, do it in a public place (for instance, at a library, internet café or other place).
If you use Internet Explorer, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, please refer to the procedure described on the Microsoft site.
- On your browser’s toolbar, select “Tools” and then “Internet options”.
- A new window will open; select the “General” tab.
- In the “Temporary files” section, click the “Delete” button.
- In the “Browsing history” section, click the “Delete” button.
- Then click OK.
If you use Safari as your browser:
- On the toolbar, click “Safari” or “History”, then “Delete history”. Select the time range that is to be deleted and then click “Delete history”.
If you use Mozilla Firefox as your browser:
- On your browser’s toolbar, click “History”, then “Clear recent history”. Select all the boxes, the time range to be cleared and then click “Clear now”.
If you use Chrome as your browser:
- On your browser’s toolbar, click “History”, and then the next “History” button. On the menu on the left, click “Clear browsing history”. A new box will appear. Select the boxes for the information you want to clear and the time range you want to clear and then click “Clear data”.
Erase the tracks of your e-mails and calls
To find out how to communicate with La Maison du Réconfort in complete safety by e-mail or phone, go to the Contact section.